[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Comparison Shopping

  • From: Pat Ferguson <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:15:55 -0600

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much. <grin> lol.

I know for a fact that Ferguson Enterprises also has the Victor Reader Stream, and they give you a 2 Gig SD card to go with it, for free. <grin> lol.

I'm being quiet now. <grin>

Pat Ferguson

At 08:34 PM 7/23/2008, you wrote:
Lisa,

Yes, I got mine at Circuit City. Most places have the high capcacity card up to 4 gigabytes, but only some places have the 16gb cards.

One place that has them is Ferguson Enterprises.

Database version: 5.10320e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/