[bookshare-discuss] Re: changing format prefs

  • From: Angela Griffith <angelag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:11:30 +0000

Hello Shoshana,

There are two ways to set your download preferences:

1.       Through the last option in the Download format box (Set Preferences),
which will place you in a dialog box of options you can tab through and adjust.
2. Through Preferences under My Bookshare, then My Account, navigate to the
Download Preferences heading.

I hope that helps,

Angela Griffith
Bookshare Technical Support