[bookshare-discuss] The New Site

  • From: Patti Johnson <pattigj1206@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:38:19 -0500

I am not ha ving any problems with the site at all.
Searches come right up and everything. Only a couple times ha ve I had to re do something.
I am using Jaws 15 and IE 11.
I don't even use the my bookshare link, it's not necessary to do searches or go to new books, in fact I saved the new books page in my favorites and I just go there now instead of going to the site itself, because my login info is kept.
Patti