[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse new books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:26:22 -0800 (PST)

Debra,

On the bookshare home page, under Browse Book Lists,
which on my screen is on the upper right as I look at
the screen, is a link entitled Most Recent Books. When
you click on that link you can choose between viewing
the list in table form or list form. The list form
includes short synopses. Unfortunately, unlike the old
site, one day and two day are not available choices.
The shortest is one week.

Also, I send a list out nightly (Pacific coast time)
based on the List View. If you'd like to receive it
via email I can add you to the email list. There are
two lists, actually: one includes all books added
except NIMAC books and the other excludes books
intended for children to Young adult ages.

Cindy
--- Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to see the latest books that are approved and
> ready to
> download. I went to the reading room and only found
> best-sellers etc.
> How do I dfind these books. And, when we have
> finished proofing a
> book do we receive an email when it's approved as we
> used to? thanks
> for answering my questions that I'm sure are really
> obvious. (Smile.)
>
> Debra Hernstrom

> Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,

AT