[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse new books

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:19:33 EST

There is a link to browse new books on the home page. Yes, you get an email
informing you that the book you have proofread has been approved.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] browse new books
Date:
1/15/2009 6:42:01 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
dhh@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hello,

I want to see the latest books that are approved and ready to
download. I went to the reading room and only found best-sellers etc.
How do I dfind these books. And, when we have finished proofing a
book do we receive an email when it's approved as we used to? thanks
for answering my questions that I'm sure are really obvious. (Smile.)

Debra Hernstrom

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)