[bookshare-discuss] Re: Witch Hunt

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:26:04 -0600

thanks, its possible I got a rejection note and missed it, but
haven't had any crashes so doubt it.
Yes, I still have the file.
I will look at the book again, I think I may need to correct a
picture description or too and resubmit.
As I am not on the volunteer list, I don't have access to all
the lists.