[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Orleans

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:43:37 -0800

You might see if Bookshare has any of the James Lee Burke novels.  Or, you
might read Ernest Gaines, A gathering of Old Men, or, the grand-daddy of New
Orleans novels, A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Tool.

All of these are available through NLS, by the way.

Most of Anne Rice's work takes place, or is anchored in the New Orleans
scene.

Brian Miller