[bookshare-discuss] Re: Witch Hunt

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:17:30 -0800 (PST)

Duane,

It seems to have disappeared. I checked Marissa's
List, the collection, and the download list, and your
book wasn't on any of them (you'd probably already
checked, but in case you hadn't . . .). Either
somene's downloaded it since Jan. 26, which Marissa
did ger last list, or it's disappeared. Are you sure
you didn't get a note that it was rejected for some
reason and forgot? I'd ask Marissa to check
(marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

 Maybe someone who reads your note will reply with an
answer. If you still have the file, maybe you should
re-submit it.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com