[bookshare-discuss] Re: What Happened to synopsis

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:32:42 EST

You apparently have the list on the default table view. Look around at the
top of the page for a button or link labeled list view and click that. You
should then have a list of the books with the short synopses.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] What Happened to synopsis
Date:
1/28/2009 1:12:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
scullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Everyone,

In The new books section of the Bookshare web site. Bookshare took out The
synopsis out of that page. I frequently scan that page for any books I might
want. With out the synopsis ther I have to click on the name of the book in
order to read the synopsis. Thank you all for any help.

Regards,

Steve Cullen

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgI
D=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)