[bookshare-discuss] Re: What Happened to synopsis

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:10:04 -0800 (PST)

It's 9:06 p.m. Pacific time and yesterday's list is
the most recent I get, and then only if I click on 25
as a choice and the last week or the last month.
That's the view list. The table list shows the same
books only at all three time choices, but still 25
results.

I don't know yet if Carrie as approved any more.

Cindy

--- Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Steve.
> I know it's weird, but the synopsis is still
> available in the list view instead of the table view
> of the list. However, I'm not sure you are really
> getting the latest books in list view.
>
> I know, really really strange, but that's how it is.
>
> Bob

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/