[bookshare-discuss] Re: What Happened to synopsis

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:14:58 -0700

This is because you are in table view. You need to switch to list view.

Thanks
Nimer J

Steve Cullen wrote:
Hi Everyone,
In The new books section of the Bookshare web site. Bookshare took out The synopsis out of that page. I frequently scan that page for any books I might want. With out the synopsis ther I have to click on the name of the book in order to read the synopsis. Thank you all for any help.
Regards,
Steve Cullen