[bookshare-discuss] Uploaded Peril

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:08:21 -0700 (PDT)

I've finished validating and hav uploaded Peril, by
Thomas Cook. Since the automatic rating system
identified it as Adult because of language, I didn't
have to make that decision, but left it that way. The
book is full of  obscenities and some ethnic slurs.
Given the discussions that have occurred here, I might
have not rated it adult but simply put a warning in
the synopsis, but since bookshare rated it that way, I
left it. You'll need to log iin if you want to find
it.