[bookshare-discuss] Re: Uploaded Peril

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

It's not yet in the collection, only in the
administrator's queue. It would be nice if it were put
into the collections as quickly as  Nickle and dimes,
but since it lingered on the download list for a long
time, and I had it out for a while, it probably won't
get there quickly. I do keep checking the collection
daily for books I've validated, so when it is finally
in the collection I'll post here. I used to think that
there was no point in posting until books got into the
collection, but given the delay of the lists being
updated, I decided it's best to post at each step to
prevent duplication of effort as much as possible.
smile

Cindy