[bookshare-discuss] Re: Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind .... Has been validated

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:40:23 -0400

Dear Brian,

Me too. I've bought some books I ended up not needing because Bookshare was way ahead of me. I donate them along with several books I didn't need to keep in print anymore because bookshare had them. Keeping up with donation receipts is a pain, but if you itemize, the charitable deduction can add up to a surprisingly sizable sum. Friends of the Library happily snap up book donations, which is some comfort when you buy books unnecessarily and it isn't worth the transportation costs to return them. And, I like to think I'm helping shore up the publication industry.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>