[bookshare-discuss] Re: Update On The Wheel of Time Project

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 04:12:32 -0500

I've been gulping down the series for about 3 weeks now, and am almost halfway
through the fourth book. The plot and number of characters and cultures make it
fascinating, but if you put it down for a while and then tried to pick back up,
you'd be lost unless you had a phenomenal memory. This is one series I may have
to reread to get all the prior allusions. It may take me half the summer to
read these, and I love having a book series to spend the summer reading,
especially outside in the nice weather.
Kellie