[bookshare-discuss] Re: Seeking A Solution

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

There is one--bschat--but, like this list when we starting talking just about
books, conversation fell off--except when we get news from Lora, our Peace
Corps volunteer. Also, hackers got onto it somehow. I've received mail from
that list from names I do not recognize.

My personal opinion is that this should be for discussing anything, and as
Chela says, the quantity is going to decrease because we've pretty much covered
every topic thoroughly.

G.Cindy