[bookshare-discuss] Re: SEPARATE PAGES FOR BOOKS IN ENGLISH, BOOKS IN SPANISH, AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

  • From: "Paul Franklin" <pcfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:11:36 -0500

Kathleen I totally agree! It's ridiculous to have to arrow through 90 Spanish titles in order to be able to access 10 books in English. Three separate new books lists would make book selection easier and more enjoyable for all Book share users.

Paul Franklin

----- Original Message ----- From: "kath lueders" <kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>