[bookshare-discuss] Re: SEPARATE PAGES FOR BOOKS IN ENGLISH, BOOKS IN SPANISH, AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:14:05 -0600

        I know I am coming into this late, but I want to respond to Kathy's
post.  I learned Spanish in junior high and high school.  In fact, I paved
the way for junior high school students to study Spanish in my district.  I
enjoyed the challenge of learning another language, and I have found it
quite useful.  I like to keep my skills up, so occasionally, I will watch
Spanish-language television or listen to music in Spanish.  I welcome the
availability of books in Spanish because I can find a new challenge.  It is
a great opportunity to have books in other languages in our collection.

Kasondra Payne