[bookshare-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 18:52:31 -0500

I'll take them if they arn't taken already..
Hi everyone, I just purchased the following books from Dogwise. They aren't on the site and I didn't see them anywhere else, if they are, please let me know.
THE ETHICAL DOG TRAINER - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR CANINE PROFESSIONALS
HIGH STAKES
HEARTS MINDS AND PAWS - A BOOK ON DOGS AND WORKING DOGS
DIARY OF A DOTTY DOG DOCTOR
I'LL BE HOME SOON! - HOW TO PREVENT AND TREAT SEPARATION ANXIETY
STRESS IN DOGS - LEARN HOW DOGS SHOW STRESS AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.
Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.