[bookshare-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:16:42 -0400

yes there is.  you will have to go to your account when you log in, and
there is an option to change email.  Your password will change when you
change email addresses.  but pretty painless process.  Good luck with the
move.

I have been bounding from college to home, to college and back smile,
honestly not sure where some stuff has gone, smile.  sigh.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com