[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:47:15 -0500

picked up the following from my library today and adding to the planning to scan pile.

     Child of the silent night  Hunter, Edith Fisher, 1919-

For hearing people only : answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Deaf community, its culture, and the "Deaf reality" Moore, Matthew S., 1958-

Beyond please and thank you : the disability awareness handbook for families, co-workers, and friends Senelick, Richard C.

A legacy of love : a history of the Dr. Gertrude A. Barber Center McQuillen, Michael J., 1944-

     101 ways to use your first sewing machine  Dubicki, Elizabeth.

     Service dogs  Tagliaferro, Linda.

Easy things to make-- to make things easy : simple do-it-yourself home modifications for older people and others with physical limitations Greenstein, Doreen.

     Seven strange & ghostly tales  Jacques, Brian

This is only "good" in the collection.

     Bandit  Hearne, Vicki

Recommended from a book I just finished editing and will be submitting later

     The Ribbajack & other curious yarns  Jacques, Brian.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)