[bookshare-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:59:00 -0400

Oh Shelly, that has to be so hard.  hope you get better with that ankle
soon.

Pardon me for asking but your note at the end had your dog Guinevere as
retired?  Do you have a new dog now?  I hope I'm not being nosy,  write me
privately if you want.
It is just it doesn't seem like it was that long ago you got her.

Take care of yourself.
Patti

We all know that bouncing is what tiggers do best;  but, wagging his tail is
what my dog does best.