[bookshare-discuss] Re: OOOps! I spoke out of turn

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:48:56 -0500

Hi, Brenda!  99% of the contributors are either volunteers or members or
both.  The download limit is 100 books a month, unless as Julie said, you
need to have a staff member re-set the counter.  Many of us work too, and we
just enjoy downloading everything we can get our hands on, in hopes of one
day finding the time to read them all... which in my case will take a
miracle! <LOL>  Take care!

Jana