[bookshare-discuss] Re: OOOps! I spoke out of turn

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:06:21 -0700

Hi, Cindy. No, you're right. We get 100 books per month, but as I just said
in another message, the book counter can be reset, so even the 100 isn't a
written-in-stone limit. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.