[bookshare-discuss] Re: OOOps! I spoke out of turn

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:42:40 -0500

Hi, Rick!  Yes, it's loads of fun! <Smile>  Like you, I think I read just
about every Braille book that was of interest in the school library when I
was growing up.  Of course, I also received reading materials from the NLS
library in Nashville, but they also had a hard time sending enough books and
magazines to keep me busy.  So now I just love the seemingly limitless
selection of accessible reading material, especially Braille books, that is
available on the Web.  If you're gonna be blind, this is a great time for
it. <LOL>  Take care!

Jana