[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:54:44 -0500

Hi Chris,
I'm a long time member and over the last three years the number of books flowing in to the Bookshare collection has been mind boggling. There are lots of hard-to-find books in technical and science areas, as well as a growing collection of medical reference books, all ones that I never expected to ever find in an accessible format. It's fantastic.

The number of new books that come in during a day seems to average lately around 100 to 200 books during normal times, but there have been a few days in the last year where several thousand new books were added to the collection in just one day. It's a reader's heaven.

Judy s.

Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>