[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Books

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:40:02 -0400

The new books page is, by default, the most recently added books listed in order of addition descending for the last month. There are combo boxes at the top of the list that can be used to list only the books added in the last twenty-four hours or the last three months and to change the sort order.

On 4/12/2014 11:07 AM, Christine Szostak wrote:
Hi All,
Just curious about something. I am assuming the answer to this is yes. The new books section under browse contains all new books, correct? In other words, it includes both new novels/non-fiction, and new text books. The reason I ask is that I was noticing primarily non-text book types of books so was just curious. I have to say that as a relatively new subscriber, I have been incredibly impressed with the amount of new books that come in in just one day and the amazing selection of books, even some that can be a bit hard to find and are not currently on NLS, LearningAlly or Audible.
Hope everyone here has a fabulous and very relaxing weekend!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1@xxxxxxx <mailto:szostak.1@xxxxxxx>
If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com
If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com
If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com