[bookshare-discuss] Re: NPR's Top 100 Science Fiction and Fantasy Books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 02:08:06 -0600

This really has been a team effort--which is something I really appreciate about BookShare. smile.

Judy s.

On 3/25/2012 1:21 PM, Bob W wrote:
Hi Joan.
I'm glad my list helpped you read Chela's fantastic list, and, please check
Judy S's "revamped list" in case you get interested in a series.

This list has been an example of teamwork, and teamwork is what BookShare is
all about.

Thanks again.

Bob

A conservative, a moderate and a liberal go in a bar.
The bartender says, "What'll you have, Mitt?"