[bookshare-discuss] Re: NPR's Top 100 Science Fiction and Fantasy Books

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:28:56 -0700

Believe it or not Bob W. and all others, I'm almost done with the list started from one and am zipping through 100...just call me speedy!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/23/2012 11:26 AM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
The Chronicles of Amber by Zelazny is number 40.

On 3/23/2012 1:23 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Amazing to see this.
but hang a second, Thomas covenant made it, but nothing whatsoever by roger zalasney? I may have miss spelled that, but he did the courts of chaos series. No Robert Silverberg either?

would love to know the criteria.
Karen

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, Bob W wrote:

Wow, thanks Judy. Great list.

Roger and Rick, you both bring good points about the merger of fantasy and science fiction. I'm surprised there aren't any alternate histories in this list.

Chela, I'll help anotate the list. I'll start with 100 and go backwards so others can chime in where they can.

Bob