[bookshare-discuss] Re: NPR's Top 100 Science Fiction and Fantasy Books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:16:34 -0600

Hi Ann,

Oh, yes, I read Watership Down way back when it came out--it's a wonderful book, isn't it? I just think of fantasy as being full of elves or wizards and magic, not rabbits. Smile.

Judy s.

On 3/23/2012 5:34 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Great list! It would be good to see how many are on Bookshare. Watership Down is indeed fantasy. I take it you haven't read it, Judy? It's a wonderful story. If you haven't read it, you should.

Ann P.