[bookshare-discuss] Re: My turn for recommendations

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:12:19 -0400

Depending on when the book was written, the missionaries might have been a bit jerkish. The kind of cultural training they get now is a lot more in-depth than that of previous centuries. Unfortunately many modern authors make no effort to update their profiles of missionaries and so miss this completely. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>