[bookshare-discuss] Re: My turn for recommendations

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:50:08 -0400

Oh man, wish I'd had a Brit Lit (as opposed to the more general and sadly consequently less British) world lit. Yup: I remember junior year being an unmitigated beast. Good preparation for college though. And if you're anything like I was, Braille paper won't be nearly as much of an issue in college as it was in high school. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>