[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think Roger was answering me. Mostly.

  • From: "Linda Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:18:11 -0500

Roger,

Firstly, I have no idea why G-mail is not allowing you to view your
messages along with the accompanying replies, as this has never been a
problem for me.

Secondly, let me see if I can illustrate Cindy's point from another
perspective.  I, personally, am a very proud practitioner of Wicca.
If I hear your discourse correctly, and please correct me if I am
wrong because I do not wish to foster misunderstandings, you are
saying that any commentaries/religious writings which cover my
religion would be considered fiction, while the Bible would be
considered nonfiction.  Although to a practitioner of Christianity,
this is in no way offensive, it would be to someone who did not
practice Christianity.  By simply classifying everything as religious,
Cindey very diplomatically avoids offending anyone, since the Bible,
too, could be considered a religious text.
Courtney