[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think Roger was answering me. Mostly.

Roger,

All your discourses were posted, including the very long one, and were
interesting reads and provoked interesting discussions. It's unfortunate that
you weren't able to see the replies. smile

If an author is expressing/his opinion on a religious matter, or delivering a
sermon, yes, that would be nonfiction, and for the list I probably will note
that it is nonfiction. The title and synopsis will give more information about
the content. But the Bible, and books entitled stories from the Bible--those
fit your definition of fiction, do they not? Yet a lot of people would
disagree. smile

G. Cindy

It went like this: My point was that fiction