[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hi,

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:56:09 -0700 (PDT)

He does write well, Patti.  In the past I read Cujo,
which I liked. It was much better than the movie; one
really sympathized with the dog. That's what I
remember -- the pain, physical and emotional of the
dog.I also liked a book of his short stories that I
read. They weren't eal creepy or scary -- I don't like
those kinds of things -- but they were imaginative and
memorable.  I validated Misery -- that was a little
too  . . . I rated it Adult because of the torture,
which I felt . It wasn't gruesome torture but the kind
where pain is given purposely -- I don't know how to
describe it. It wasn't scary in a horror-movie kind of
way, but it certainly was well-written.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail