[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hi!

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:44:25 -0400

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for the welcome.  As for your question, I'm using a voice note with a
braille keyboard.  Of course Voice Note reads me the text or brf books that I
download from Bookshare.  What a joy it is to be able to come home and go
looking for a book on Bookshare.  I used to love the library at the school for
the blind years ago and really missed it when I graduated.  Letting me loose on
Bookshare is like letting a kid loose in a candy store, just after you told him
he can have whatever he wants.  I'm glad to have my joy of reading back.

Oh, speaking of Bookshare, it will be handy tonight.  We just lost all our
power.  Well, no matter.  I'll eat some dinner and curl up with a book.  It's a
good thing I keep voice note charged.

Brenda Mueller