[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hi!

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:05:14 -0400

Hey, Julie, there is such a scanner that you can use with some notetaking
equipment.  Here are some of the messages I've received.

bIt is a stand alone scanner.  It is not made by Pulsedata, but somewhere in
Europe.  It is also sold under other names.  It will save scanned documents
to the Braillenote.

Andy