[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 06:09:52 -0500

I agree with you  Traci.
I think it should be first come, first serve unless there are extenuating
circumstances such as a corporation or language burrier thing.
But individual books, shouldn't have holds on them at all.

I think once a book is scanned and put up it belongs to Bookshare, there has
been many books I would have helped on series or stuff, but they had holds for
and some hidden, that is how I got into trouble grabbing wrong books.
They need to do away with the hold for altogether to me and let the chips fall
where they may,
some folks might have gotten to do books they enjoyed, instead of doing a book
you don't enjoy simply because there are no choices.
Gwen