[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: Status of the Bookshare book you validated

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:51:14 -0400

Smile, simple answer.

Form letter.

The only part that changes is the reason for the rejection.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>