[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: Status of the Bookshare book you validated

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 05:15:19 -0700

Shoot them! Regards, Kim. P.S.: I sympathize. I really do. Now if you can
show that the publisher quality book is lousy as compared to yours ...Would
that help a little bit?K. P.P.S.: The remark on the top of this message is
facetious and not recommended. I don't want you to get in trouble. K.

  _____