[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fantasy Club

  • From: <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:43:19 -0700

Oh no!!! I missed it? Darnit all!! Ok, some questions are these, both of these books are going to be discussed Jan 12th? Or do I have that wrong? I'm sorry, I think I deleted the message about the fantasy club. I'll be there Jan 12th though.

Lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vapour Wiseblood" <vapour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>