[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ellipses and em-dashes

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:35:35 -0500

Hi, Lisa!  The same is true of elipses.  In the Braille format, the space
between periods causes them not to be translated correctly.  I would
imagine, though, that if the symbol was used to create them in Word, they
would translate correctly.  Take care, and thanks for deciding to become a
volunteer for Bookshare!

Jana