[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ellipses and em-dashes

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:09:38 -0500

Cindy,

I am not trying to split hairs but just need a little clarification on
something.

In the post you made,   wich I left atached, you make mention of something
called an en dash, and an m dash.
Is this something different or was that a typo?
Like I said not trying to split hairs but I just learned about the M dash
and this EN dash has me a little confused.

I'm sorry, and apologise if I am pestering but, I am lost and never was much
good at punctuation.

Thanks for the time,
Shannon