[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Book Edge Scanner

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:11:59 -0500

I very much appreciate your post concerning this scanner.  We might have
considered it but for the following reasons:
1.  mainly the inability to set brightness.  the other hardware and software
problems we might could have lived with.
2.  we already have an epson 1660 and a brand-new spare in the closet.  If
they come out with a future model which performs similarly to the epson 1660
we might buy it.