[bookshare-discuss] Covers

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:28:58 -0700

Hi all. I have a quick question. When scanning books, is the condition of the cover important? I'm looking at some books with warn or rubbed covers. If necessary, I can get them with better covers but I'm wondering if it matters. Carrie would be scanning them with the high speed scanner and the spine would be chopped anyway so I don't see that it would matter but I'm interested in the best scanned copies possible.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.2/442 - Release Date: 9/8/06