[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare Scheduled Maintenance Thursday, December 18

  • From: "Barb O'Connor" <broconnor1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:41:42 -0600

I couldn't have said it better.  So many times we complain about things that
don't work and don't take the time to thank for things that are working.

Thank you BookShare members, volunteers, and staff.

Barb
  From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:29 pm
December 18

  > Hello, all,
  > Angela, thank you so much for letting us know.  Good info...
  > I just wanted to say wishing all the Bookshare's awesome staff and
hard-working and dedicated volunteers and awesome members very happy holidays
whether you celebrate Christmas or Honikka or just a celebration of hanging out
with families and friends which everyone deserves!  Happy holidays to all and
Happy New Year!  Hope that New Year brings Prosperous and happiness in your
life.
  > Thank you Bookshare for all you do!  You guys are awesome and deserve well
celebration in the holidays!
  > Have a nice day!
  > Sent from my iPad
  >
  > > On Dec 17, 2014, at 6:06 PM, Angela Griffith <angelag@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > >
  > > Please note that the Bookshare website will be unavailable on Thursday,
December 18 for approximately one hour starting at 6PM Pacific Time.