[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare Scheduled Maintenance Thursday, December 18

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:28:44 -0500

Hello, all,
Angela, thank you so much for letting us know.  Good info...
I just wanted to say wishing all the Bookshare's awesome staff and hard-working
and dedicated volunteers and awesome members very happy holidays whether you
celebrate Christmas or Honikka or just a celebration of hanging out with
families and friends which everyone deserves!  Happy holidays to all and Happy
New Year!  Hope that New Year brings Prosperous and happiness in your life.
Thank you Bookshare for all you do!  You guys are awesome and deserve well
celebration in the holidays!
Have a nice day!
Sent from my iPad