[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book I scanned.

  • From: "JOHN HUFFMAN" <J73.HUFFMAN@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:03:39 -0400

Recep Tayyip Erdogan ...

Sorry, my spellcheck ran amuck. JH

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN HUFFMAN [mailto:J73.HUFFMAN@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 10:26 AM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Book I scanned.

Chris,

The current president of Turkey, in office since 2007, is Abdullah Gull.
Note the umlaut or dieresis, (2 dots), above the u.

The current prime minister, in office since 2003, is Recap Tanya Endogen,
with no accented letters shown.

My usual source for info of this type is http://www.rulers.org.  you could
also check their biographies at Wikipedia.

We can take this off list if you'd like more on how to create accented
letters in plain text or rich text formats.

HTH. JH