[bookshare-discuss] Re: Better Scans?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 02:02:17 -0400

wow!  where have you heard of such a thing please!  I have watched a few
places like ebay and the Buy Sell and Trade listserve specifically for an
optacon, but not yet have I been able to get my hands on one.
As a matter of fact, I've never even gotten to play with one.  I didn't
begin loosing my sight until far after they were  no longer made.  Even so,
it's something I've been wanting to find for many years now.
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx