[bookshare-discuss] Re: Anyone else having trouble downloading books from the collection?

  • From: "Lynda" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:58:26 -0600

Hi Judy:

Yes, I too have been having trouble downloading books. Once I download the books I can't find them anywhere on my computer. I've been a bookshare member for most of six years and I have yet to read one book because of constant technology problems. First of all, I am not at all technology savvy and I don't care to be. But, technology is the world we live in today and I realize and accept that I need to know how to do certain things. My good typing has been and is my saving grace in this. Thank you Jesus! I was hoping to put new books on my new bookshelf and use it like a library. I couldn't even find the books on my history page. I am hoping to at last really read them once I can find them and put them away on my shelf. Anybody want to help? I can be reached at this address: lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and before the day is over, I will also be reachable at: lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxx, once my service is restored.

Blessings to All:

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>